PRO86 ALU ST window and door system with thermal insulation
The PRO86 ALU window and door system is a product with very good parameters, giving the possibility to satisfy various needs of users.
The structure of its sections has 3 variants depending on the requirements of thermal energy saving: ST, SI and AERO. PRO86 ALU is the first aluminium window and door system in the world to use aerogel – a material with excellent thermal insulation. The advantages of the PRO86 ALU system also include the high strength of the profiles, which enables the construction of large-size and heavyweight structures.
Features that influence the functionality and aesthetics of PRO86 ALU system constructions:
- wide thermal separators of a new shape, allowing for the use of an additional partition in the insulation zone of profiles
- Two-component central gasket perfectly seals and thermally insulates the space between the sash and the frame.
- wide range of sections guarantees the required aesthetics and durability of the structure
- glazing beads with additional seal, available in three variants: Standard, Prestige and Style
- profile shapes adapted to the installation of various types of envelope fittings, including concealed hinges
- wide range of glazing allows to use all types of glass, including double-chamber, acoustic or anti-burglary glass.
- profile drainage available in two variants: traditional or concealed
Technical parameters of the system:
- Air permeability:
windows: class 4, doors:
class 3, PN-EN 12207:2001
windows class E 1500 Pa,
doors class 5A (200 PA) PN-EN 12208:2001
- Thermal insulation (Uf):
- PRO86 ALU ST:
windows: from 1.39 W/(m2K),
doors: from 2.16 W/ (m2K)
- PRO86 ALU SI:
windows: from 0.92 W/(m2K),
doors: from 1.76 W/(m2K),
doors: PRO86 ALU SI+: from 1.49 W/(m2K)
- PRO86 ALU AERO:
windows: from 0.57 W/(m2K),
doors: from 1.22 W/(m2K)
- PRO86 ALU ST:
- Wind load resistance:
windows: class C5,
doors: class C1/B1, PN-EN 12210:2001