The system of fire doors and walls is designed to make internal and external fire partitions in fire resistance class EI15 to EI60 and smoke tightness class Sa , Sm.
These structures may have maximum dimensions of 1400×2500 (for single leaf doors) and 2500×2500 (for double leaf doors).
PRO ALU AF78 EI system is characterized by a very low value of the heat transfer coefficient – thanks to the use of special, profiled thermal separators and gaskets. The system has two types of fireproof fillings: gypsum boards and innovative aluminosilicate fillings.
The range of glazing in the system is from 8 to 49 mm.
Characteristics of PRO ALU AF78 EI
- close interconnection with other Aluprof systems
- flush-mounted door leaves
- possibility of making smoke-proof constructions
- possibility of making arched structures
- two types of fireproof inserts: gypsum inserts and innovative aluminosilicate inserts
- maximum dimensions of single leaf doors 1400×2500
- maximum dimensions of double-leaf doors 2500×2500
use of 8-49 mm thick fillings