PRO ALU AF118 EI system is based on thermally insulated five-chamber aluminium profiles with a construction depth of 118 mm.
In the internal chambers of the profiles as well as in the insulating spaces between the profiles, fire insulation elements are introduced. The external surfaces are additionally equipped with swelling tapes and the whole structure is complemented by steel accessories connecting both parts of the profiles. The fillings in the MB-118EI system partitions may be from 48 to 84 mm thick. Thanks to its symmetrical structure, the structures made of it retain fire resistance in EI120 class, both in the event of fire from the outside and inside. An important feature that affects the functionality of these firewalls is the possibility of mounting PRO ALU AF78 EI doors in them.
The system is classified as non fire spreading (NRO).
Characteristics of PRO ALU AF118 EI
- close interconnection with other Aluprof systems
- two types of fireproof inserts: gypsum inserts and innovative aluminosilicate inserts
- fireproof fillings type GKF and CI inside the profiles – fire resistance class EI 120
- system based on thermally insulated five-chamber aluminium profiles with a construction depth of 118 mm.
- maximum dimensions of walls 6000X4000
- use of fillings with a thickness of 31 -84 mm
production and assembly technology analogous to the basic system