The system of fire doors and walls is designed to make internal and external fire partitions in fire resistance class EI15 to EI30 and smoke tightness class Sa, Sm.
These structures may have maximum dimensions of 1400×2400 (for single leaf doors) and 2300×2300 (for double leaf doors).
PRO ALU AF60E EI system is characterized by a low value of heat transfer coefficient – thanks to the use of special, profiled thermal separators and gaskets. The system has two types of fireproof fillings: gypsum boards and innovative aluminosilicate fillings.
The range of glazing in the system ranges from 5 to 41 mm.
Characteristics of PRO ALU AF60E EI
- close interconnection with other Aluprof systems
- flush-mounted door leaves
- possibility of making smoke-proof constructions
- possibility of making arched structures
- two types of fireproof inserts: gypsum inserts and innovative aluminosilicate inserts
- Maximum dimensions of single leaf doors 1400×2400
- Maximum dimensions of double leaf doors 2300×2300
use of fillings with a thickness of 5-41 mm